When a nurse confesses to six incidents of mercy killing, the team reopens the 1998 case of a terminally ill man who died while under the care of the nurse, and discovers he had made many enemies throughout his career.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Anthony Starke as Jay Dratton
- Lynda Boyd as Caroline Dratton
- Justina Machado as Amelia Flores
- Marcus Giamatti as Larry Kenick
- Trent Gill as Tommy Dratton (1998)
- Aaron Lustig as Dr. Lason
- Ned Vaughn as Phil Wingeter
- Reston Williams as Tommy Dratton (2007)
- Evan Brenner as Tommy Dratton (1985)
- John Sterling Carter as Harvey Sawyer
- Susie Ruckle as Young Ellen Rush (scenes deleted)
- Madison Meyer as Young Lilly Rush (scenes deleted)
- This episode uses some elements from the case of Diane Pretty.
- This is one of the episodes where no one was arrested because the murder was committed at the request of the 'victim.'
|Season 4 Episodes|
|Rampage | The War at Home | Sandhogs | Baby Blues | Saving Sammy | Static | The Key | Fireflies | Lonely Hearts | Forever Blue | The Red and the Blue | Knuckle Up | Blackout | 8:03 AM | Blood on the Tracks | The Good-Bye Room | Shuffle, Ball Change | A Dollar, A Dream | Offender | Stand Up and Holler | Torn | Cargo | The Good Death | Stalker|
See More Cases
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.